Reservation Policies: How do reservations work?
Important details and costs:
1) Each table can hold 8-10 guests.
2) All reservations and payments must be made at least 48 hours ahead of time.
3) Table cost is $80 per table, which now includes 15% gratuity, and must be
paid via our online invoicing system.
4) After requesting a reservation, you will receive an email from our manager
prompting you to pay the table fee by invoice. Reservations are not final until
confirmed by our staff.
5) Party must arrive within 15 minutes of reservation start time, otherwise you
may forfeit your table.
6) Your table will be clearly marked with your party name – feel free to seat
yourself when you arrive.
7) Space is limited. We will give you the best tables we have available to
match your requests.
8) Please be courteous of other parties within the tent at all times.
1) Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance to receive refund.
2) If you do not show up for any reason, or arrive over 15 minutes late, table
fee is no longer refundable.
Larger Group Size:
1) If you reserve 5+ tables, the cost is reduced to $50 per table.
2) Pre-paid drink packages can be purchased for 20+ drink tickets. Mention this
in your reservation message, if interested.
3) Catering can be prepared for groups of 20+ guests with at least 7 days'
advance notice. Mention this in your reservation message, if interested.
If you are planning to join us on a Friday evening or anytime Saturday, it is highly recommended to make a reservation.